The payment deposited in our following ICIC Bank Accounts and intimation given us our phone, SMS, email:-
Ac Name : Aditya Consultancy
Bank’s Name : ICICI Bank
Account No. : 186705500528
A/C Type : Current A/C
Branch : Nandanwan, Nagpur
IFSC Code : ICIC0001867
(Payment should be made by CASH / DD / Cheque in favour of Aditya Consultancy Payable at NAGPUR)
FCRA Registration Online Form
Online filing of application for grant of Registration under FC(R)
Instructions for filing online FC-3 Form for grant of Registration under Sec. 11(1) of the
FC(R) Act, 2010.
1. For online filing of application form a user ID is required to be created for online
2. After successful registration applicant/user can login to the ‘FCRA Online Services’ and select the option for the type of application you wish to fill and click ‘Login’. For online submission of application for Registration (FC-3 Form), select the option ‘FCRA Registration’.
3. After the successful login, FC-3 form will be displayed.
4. The FC-3 form has been divided in three parts to facilitate simple online filing of
application for grant of Registration under Sec. 11(1) of the FC(R) Act, 2010
5. Start with Click at ‘FCRA Registration’ of the menu item. Fill in the requisite
details in the Form FC-3. Click ‘Save details and Next’ after filling the details, the details will
be saved and next part is displayed to fill the details of Executive Committee/Governing
6. Fill in the details of the members of the Executive Committee/Governing Council
etc. followed by click at button ‘Add ’. The details will be shown in the lower part of the
Details shown in the lower portion of screen can be updated by clicking the ‘Edit’ link
provided in the requisite row. The details will be shown in the top portion of the screen. Modify
the details as needed followed by click on the ‘Update’ button. For deleting the details ‘Delete’
link of the requisite row may be clicked.
The details of all members of Executive Committee/Governing Council, etc. are
necessary for submitting the application. After completing the details ‘Save details and Next’
may be clicked.
7. After Clicking on Save and Next Button the following screen will be displayed. for
filling Expenditure incurred and major activities during last 3 years.
8. On filling the remaining details of the Form FC-3, the button ‘Save Details’, ‘View
Application’ and ‘Final Submit to the Ministry’ may be clicked to submit the application to
Ministry of Home Affairs. First after filling details click at the ‘Save Details’ button. After this
click at ‘View Application’ button to see the complete filled application, you may take printout
for checking and correction, if any, can be done by clicking at ‘Registration’ on the menu.
Finally if the details filled are as per your satisfaction, then click ‘Final Submit to the
Ministry’ (please note: Correction after Final submission is not allowed). Note the file
reference number appearing on the screen after final submission to the Ministry as
acknowledgement and for further correspondence and online status enquiry.
Click ‘Print Application’ option of the menu item to print the filled-in Form FC-3. It will
show the details filled by you. Printout of the same may be taken which needs to be signed and
submitted to Ministry of Home Affairs with relevant enclosures expeditiously.
Enclose following documents, wherever applicable, along with the signed copy of application
before submitting that to Ministry of Home Affairs.
(i.) Certified copy of Registration Certificate under the relevant statute, Memorandum of
Association or Trust deed, as the case may be.
ii.) Details of activities during the last three years.
(iii.) Copies of audited statement of accounts for the past three years (Assets and
Liabilities, Receipts and Payment, Income and Expenditure account).
(iv) If functioning as editor, owner, printer or publisher of a publication registered under
the Press and Registration of Books Act, 1867, a certificate from the Press Registrar that the
publication is not a newspaper in terms of section 1(1) of the said act.
(v) Certificate of the competent authority on official status under signature and seal on
prescribed format in original (this is optional). This certificate allows granting of registration
and conducting field enquiry.
(vi) An amount of Rs. 2000/- by demand draft or banker’s cheque (Banker's cheque
is to obtained from the Bank only. Personal cheque or Association's
Cheque is not acceptable) in favour of the “Pay and Accounts Officer, Ministry of
Home Affairs” Payable at New Delhi
(vii) Any additional information which applicant wishes to submit (enclosed a copy of
Permanent Account Number (PAN) issued by the Income tax department).
(viii) Please attach all the enclosures and bind them with the application duly numbered
starting from covering letter.
9. Furnish information exactly in the manner asked for in the Form FC-3, especially the names
and addresses of the members of the Executive Committee/Governing Council etc.
10. Submit the hard copy of the completed application along with relevant documents within 15
days of submission of online application to the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
11. Click ‘Instructions for filing’ to get the instructions regarding how to file and submit the
12. Click ‘Change Password’ of the menu to change your password. The new password will be effective from next login.
13. Click ‘Logout’ to stop using FCRA Online Services.
14. For problem in online filing of application for Registration, please send an e-Mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning details of problem.
15. You may send e-Mail to email@example.com for any suggestions and queries regarding FC(R)